Athletico Physiotherapy opens at the Omaha West Center
Athletico is committed to the safety of staff and patients during COVID-19 and has taken various measures, including additional screening procedures, improved cleaning practices, and adequate patient distancing during treatment sessions. In addition to in-clinic treatment at the Omaha West Center Clinic, Athletico also offers virtual telemedicine treatment options where patients can connect to a physical therapist or occupational therapist via secure online video chat.
“My goal is to help patients get back to the activities they love as quickly as possible,” said the facility manager Nathan Halm, PT, DPT, CMPT, ATC and Clinical Director of the Athletico Omaha West Center. “By using an individual, functional, and practical approach to my treatments, I can provide patients with the best possible overall experience and help them get back to the activities they love.”
Services available at the Athletico Omaha West Center include:
- Physiotherapy – Our physical therapists will treat you to relieve pain, improve or restore mobility, and help you stay in optimal health with no further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache management, concussion therapy and much more.
- Free Ratings – If you’re experiencing strain, sprain, or excruciating pain, you can contact one of our experts for a free 30-minute assessment. We will evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If necessary, we can start treatment right away without the need for a referral. Please note that restrictions apply.
- Occupational Accidents – We strive to help everyone practice safety in the workplace. Our employee compensation specialists are trained to assess the work environment and employee behavior and provide tailored intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur in the workplace, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer / pre-hire testing and much more.
- Concussion Rehabilitation – Our team offers concussion management and Return to Participation (RTP) programs for those who have had a concussion and want to return to school, exercise or work. After a concussion, a protocol is used to safely encourage a patient or athlete to return to daily function and ultimately to fully participate in their activities.
- COVID-19 Recovery & Rehabilitation – We provide treatments for patients recovering from COVID-19 to help them with the physical and emotional challenges that the virus can pose and to bring them back to life, that they knew. Treatment plans can include exercise training, manual therapy, body positioning, and education with an emphasis on mindfulness, relaxation, energy conservation, and activity change.
Additionally Athletico Omaha West Center:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t have to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient opening hours, including early morning, late evening, and Saturday by appointment.
- No referral or prescription required to begin treatment.
- Schedule each initial assessment quickly, sometimes the same or the next day, but always within 24 to 48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education about diagnosis, treatment plans, and prescribed home exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, doctor and patient about progress.
Athletico Omaha West Center
12311 West Center Road
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 525 locations in twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring doctors through our patient-oriented focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and the high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is committed to continuous improvement. Athletico was named # 1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charity. Our services include physical and occupational / hand therapy, employee compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management, and athletic training. For more information or to schedule a free evaluation in the clinic or online now with our virtual free evaluations, visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter @athletico.
CONTACT: Mandy Pasquale
630-575-6269 | [email protected]
SOURCE Athletico Physiotherapy