Cat dies in house fire in northwest Omaha

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) – A cat died in a house fire near North 108th Street Friday night. Firefighters went to a house near Sahler Strasse at 9:08 p.m. and reported smoke.

The cause of the fire was identified as an electrical accident, according to the Omaha Fire Department report.

Firefighters started working on the fire at 9:13 p.m. and the fire was under control by 9:22 p.m., the press release said. People were able to leave the house before the fire department arrived and no injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 WOWT. All rights reserved.

Comments are closed.