OFD responds to apartment fire in the North Omaha neighborhood

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) – Crews help put out a fire in an apartment in a neighborhood in northern Omaha Monday morning.

According to the Omaha Fire report, the cause of the fire was unattended eating on the stove. Firefighters went near North 49th Ave and Boyd Street and declared a working fire after reporting smoke.

The fire was extinguished within 22 minutes and no injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 WOWT. All rights reserved.

Comments are closed.