The Mead ethanol plant was shut down, the Omaha and Douglas County governments had been merged, and 16-year-old Omahan indicators an MLS contract
08/02/21 • Nebraska Vaccine Dates • Nationwide Case Trends
Romance … in the dark
Create a sweet memory for your Valentine’s Day with a memorable take-away treat for a good cause.
Reed Moore’s daily rundown
Today we have stories of an ethanol plant near Mead that was shut down due to an emergency, a bill to merge the governments of Omaha and Douglas Counties, and an Omaha native who was only 16 years old under contract in the MLS.
Please visit TheReader.com for more information
- Amber Tjaden, daughter of former Omaha Mayor Jim Suttle, is found dead missing after more than a week.
- South Omahan Ozzie Cisneros signs a contract With Sporting KC from MLS, he becomes the fourth youngest athlete to join the league.
- With COVID-19 restrictions lifted across the state, Omaha’s bars and restaurants will apply full of fans watch the Super Bowl.
- The Nebraska Department for the Environment and Energy issued an emergency order shut down an ethanol plant near Mead
- State Senator John McCollister introduces an invoice in the Investigate Nebraska Legislature Merging of Omaha and Douglas Counties Governments in a single body.
Reed Moore’s things to do
Please see our Activities page for more information.
Fat Tuesday upstream
514 S. 11th St.
11 a.m. to 11.45 p.m.
Although the annual Fat Tuesday will have a different face this year due to the pandemic, Upstream’s celebration will continue. Upstream is asking customers to practice social distancing – a small price to pay if you have fun walking around.
Reed Moore’s daily comic